วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Strict Restraint - Sep 22, 2009 - Krissy Lynn bdsm art stories by dolcett

real wife torture bdsm
The final bdsm tubes time Dungeon Corp shot Krissy, I was out of town, and everybody kept telling me we had to bring her back, so here she is. The principal scene starts and I go in for those big tits, at the same time that anyone would, and realize that they are going to be my high sea target for the day. She has an amazing body that I grope and dishonor all day. After I have probed her uk bdsm video and gotten her carcass primed for pain, I lock her into some foot stocks, such that I have better access to those tender soles, and settle in towards some good ole bastinado bdsm thumbs. The rest of her body is not ignored by any means...I introduce her to some predicaments, and keep the tit torture moving strong. After some orgasm control exercises, I feel that Krissy is going to have existence more fun than I even expected....The Pope
File size: 246.0 MB

real wife torture bdsm